Friday, October 14, 2011

What do I DOOOO?

I just finished One Thousand Gifts and am struck by the fact that our walk in Christ is filled with action....GIVE thanks....WALK in love....BE merciful...
LIVE fully...and one of my favorites, that this book boils down to is....

"KEEP your heart with all diligence, for out of it are the issues of life."
Proverbs 4:23

If I could just keep a grateful heart, so many things would be taken care of. Another thing is that it is soooo daily!! Yesterday, I messed up, but today is new and I get another try at it. This is why I made this and hung it on our family room wall where I see it often.




Remember that line from The Kid? (love that movie!) His kid-self shows up and wants to know what he ends up doing for a job as a grown-up, so he's asking his grown-up self "what do I dooooo?"

I say... KEEP YOUR HEART GRATEFUL!!! And by the way, I have started my list of one thousand gifts. You should, too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment